My new book, written with Patrick Lambe, is now available for pre-order. In addition, readers of this blog can avail themselves of a 20% discount by quoting the code below.
Designing a successful KM strategy - a guide for the Knowledge Management professional" written in partnership with Stephanie Barnes.
Last year's book covers the assessment and planning stages of a Knowledge Management program, and tells you all you need to know to be able to craft a powerful, business-focused Knowledge Management strategy. This new book carries on the story, and tells you how to turn that strategy into reality, taking you through all the elements of
- crafting a Knowledge Management Framework that fits your business need,
- building a network of partners and champions,
- developing a communication and change management campaign,
- "selling" KM to the stakeholders,
- piloting and proof of concepts
- metrics and reporting, and
- dealing with the inevitable bumps in the road.
The book contains a preface by Larry Prusak, and 5 case studies from a range of organisations illustrating their KM implementation story.
Regular readers of this blog are entitled to a 20% discount when ordering the book here. Just enter the code KMHKNOCO on the check-out page (the code only works when ordering from the publisher - do not try it on Amazon or any other online reseller). Publication date is Sunday April 3rd.
If you are not a regular reader of this blog - perhaps you should be! Subscribe using the buttons to the right, and receive a daily stream of stories and insights which are not yet in ANY book.