I have been asked to present at the KM UK conference this summer.
KM UK is scheduled for 10 and 11 of June in London, and I am on the agenda presenting an overview of the state of KM in the world today based on the results of our 2014 survey.
At the moment I am thinking I will discuss 7 items, but am open to suggestions. If there is anything else you want to find out about the current state of KM, please let me know via the comments on this post.
I am thinking of presenting the following:
- What people cover under the term "knowledge management"
- What knowledge they focus on
- How much they spend on KM, and what value they get in return
- How many people they put onto the KM team, and what sort of people
- How long Knowledge Management takes to embed
- What the main barriers and enablers are, and
- What the success factors are for delivering value
Is there anything else you would like to discover about how others apply Knowledge Management?