The creation of a good Knowledge Management Strapline can be a small but important step in the communication program that accompanies Knowledge Management implementation and helps drive the accompanying behaviour and culture change.
Here's a short selection of Knowledge Management straplines. Do you know of any others that have been used by organisations? If so, please put them in the Comments sections.
- Shell - "Ask, Learn, Share"
- Infosys - "Learn once, use anywhere"
- BBC - "Live and Learn"
- BP - "Learn before, during and after"
- Mars - "Know to grow"
- KPC - "There's always a better way"
- Bright - "Turning knowledge into cash"
- Knoco - "Know-how is our business"
- VidenDanmark - "From knowledge to results"
- Medco Energi - "Knowledge works"
- Nestle - “From Data, To Information, To Knowledge, To Actions!”
- Infoscions - "We help Infoscions make learning a way of life".
- Knowledge Management Post Graduate Centre – “Encouraging serendipity – Connecting People.”
- Spirax Sarco - "Little improvements from everyone"
- Lots of organisations - "Right knowledge, right people, right time"