Peer Assist is the right solution for a project
- The project recognises that it needs knowledge
- The required knowledge is complex knowledge, which has not been codified into standards and best practices.
- The Project team has tried traditional knowledge sharing methods such as iLearning, formal training, expert support etc.
- The scope of work, and the issues which need to be discussed, are clear.
- The project team have enough knowledge of the subject but still need expertise and experience from other people to help them make the correct decision.
- The project team are still open to new ideas and challenges, and are not yet comitted to a course of action
- The potential saving exceeds the cost of the meeting.
- Therefore they need a Peer Assist