I don't think I have announced this here yet; we've just put together a reference site for Knowledge Management at the Knoco website. This site presents some of the basics around the KM processes, roles, technologies and governance, and contains the following sections;
- A Frequently Asked Questions section
- A section describing, in diagram form, 6 of the key Knowledge Management models
- Descriptions of the main KM processes
- Descriptions of the main KM roles and people structures
- Descriptions of the main KM technologies
- Descriptions of the main KM governance aspects
We hope this is useful! Please let us know if we've missed anything important!!